Master Scuba Diver Trainer
If you want to train your dive students to the highest purely recreational dive
level in the PADI System of diver education, you'll want to be a PADI Master Scuba
Diver Trainer. By attaining this level, your dive students will know where to come
when they want to learn from an expert.
What can PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainers do?
What do I need to start?*
How do I become a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer?*
- Take students to the PADI Master Scuba Diver level
What does the course cost?
- Learn how to market and teach 5 PADI Specialties from a PADI Course Director. This
is a combination of diving and classroom.
- Then apply directly to PADI when the other requirements are met
- $650 for any five PADI Instructor Specialties plus materials
- When is the class offered?
- We can teach this class just about anytime, either during the week or on scheduled
- Contact Patrick Hammer
for more info.
*For more detailed information please refer to the PADI Instructor Manual, the requirements
listed here are general guidelines