PADI Dry Suit Diver
Why PADI Dry Suit Diver?
If you want to see the spectacular and prolific aquatic life often found in colder water climates you'll need to stay warm and that means a dry suit. But, you want to be trained in proper techniques and this is where PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course comes in.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
During your PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course, you'll not only cover the background knowledge related to dry suit diving, you'll get into confined water to put that theory into practice. Then, once you've mastered confined water, it's time for two open water dives and applying that knowledge, including dive planning, organization, techniques, problems and buoyancy control.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 24
- Minimum Open Water Training: 1 confined water session and 2 open water dives in as little as one day
What will I need?
- Dry Suit Pak, which includes manual, video and log insert
What does the course cost?
- $130 plus course materials and drysuit rental/purchase
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Dry Suit Adventure Dive may be count toward the Specialty course at instructor discretion. You may also count this Specialty certification toward one of the five required Specialties for the Master Scuba Diver Certification. If you want to get in the water, and want to use a dry suit, stop by to find out how you can experience the adventure.