The PADI Seal Team is for young divers who are looking for an action-packed, adventurous program filled with exciting scuba "AquaMissions."
Have you ever wondered what it's like to dive with flashlights, take pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an Astronaut? If you have, this is your chance to explore these exciting adventures in a swimming pool.
As a PADI Seal, you learn the basics of safe diving and explore different AquaMissions - or specialty dives - like wreck, navigation, buoyancy, underwater photography, environmental awareness and more.
Here's your chance to explore cool AquaMissions, meet friends and share in the adventure of the underwater world. And best of all - join a winning team - become a PADI Seal Team Member!
What do I need to start?
Minimum Ages: 8 years old
- A completed and signed PADI Seal Team Statement.
- Age 10 and older? You are ready for the PADI Junior Scuba Diver or PADI Junior Open Water Diver course. Call us for more details.
- PADI Seal Team:
- Children ages 8 and older may begin their SCUBA adventure by enrolling in the Seal Team program.
- When you enroll in Seal Team, you will receive 5 "AquaMissions," course materials and a backpack.
- Master Seal Team
- Enjoying the pool and class? Once you have completed Seal Team, you may enroll in the Master Seal Team program where you will go on another ten "AquaMissions" and be able to come back for a year during the seal course to play.
--Extra "AquaMissions" are additional.
Prior to coming to class, please fill out the form below:SEAL Team (U/D 2017)