Specialty Instructor Page
After becoming a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) you'll want to teach divers specific types of diving relative to what your local area offers. To do this you need to be able to teach PADI Specialties. By doing so you can heighten your students' comfort level and strengthen their underwater skills, ultimately leading to their enjoyment of diving more than ever before.
- Teach PADI Specialty courses to divers in a variety of areas from wreck diving to underwater videography.
- PADI Assistant Instructor or Open Water Scuba Instructor
Minimum Time for Completion:
- There are three ways to become a specialty instructor, see PADI Instructor Manual for details
- PADI Specialty Course Outlines
- $125 per one or no dive specialty (add $75 if not certified in specialty)
- $175 per two dive specialty (add $75 if not certified in specialty)
When are the classes available?
We can teach the classes just about anytime, during the week or on weekends
*For more detailed information please refer to the PADI Course Director Manual, the requirements listed here are general guidelines.
Click this link to view classes http://www.scubaemporium.com/Classes