Why Computer Diver?
Have you ever had to end your dive because you had met the limits on your RDP Table and your buddy was diving with a computer, which showed you still had plenty of time? Well now it is your chance to extend your bottom time by learning the basics of how computers work and how they calculate your no-decompression limits.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old
What will I do?
You'll expand your knowledge on dive planning by using a computer to help you calculate your dive profiles. You'll learn the basic differences of various types of computers, how they work, and the benefits of using a dive computer to plan your dives.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12 hours
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives during one day
What will I need?
- The desire to add bottom time
What will it cost?
- $100 plus course materials
Where can I go from here?
Your Computer Diver Specialty can be used as one of five Specialty certifications required for your Master Scuba Diver certification. If you want to extend your bottom time, visit us.