Why PADI Night Diver?
When you go night diving you'll see a whole new world. Even your local dive site takes on a new personality at night, as many underwater creatures and plant life (different from those you see during the day) are active at night.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to control your buoyancy, navigate and communicate at night. Since many of the plants and animals you'll see are different, you'll also get an introduction to nocturnal aquatic life.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Minimum Open Water Training: three dives over one day
What will I need?
- Night-Pak, which includes manual, video and log insert
What will it cost?
- $115 plus course materials
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Night Adventure Dive may count towards the Night Diver Specialty course at instructor discretion. In addition, the Night Diver Specialty course counts as one of five Specialty courses required for your Master Scuba Diver certification. If you want to experience the nightlife in a whole new way, drop by to sign up now.